Serving as a legal marketing consultant, business strategist, attorney success coach, Wendy Witt is available for speaking and training events such as keynote speeches, round-table discussions, and hands-on learning events. Speaking, training, and workshop events are available for individuals, small groups, law firms, and law-related organizations. Wendy has taught thousands of attorneys, college students, CPAs, financial advisors, and bankers over the last 19 years. She’s taught legal marketing, practice development, attorney success principles, and communication/public speaking skills through: WealthCounsel, LLC; National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys; InterActive Legal, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Pennsylvania Bar Institute. Wendy has also taught on behalf of charitable organizations and at The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Duquesne University, and Susquehanna University.
Sample topics include:
- Quick Start “Law as a Business” Bootcamp
- Associate Business Development Bootcamp
- Private Platinum Program
- Pay $100,000 or Get it Free: How the Media Will Gladly Grow Your Law Practice
- Presenting Excellence: 12 Speaking Skills Every Lawyer Can Learn to Attract More Clients
- 7 Ways to Create a Client-Catching Marketing Message
- Quick Start Session: Legal Marketing Lessons to Get Results Fast
- The 10 Things Every Million Law Firm Does That You Can Do Too
- Building the Business Foundation for a Million Dollar Law Firm
- Attorney Success Principles – How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- The Golden Rolodex: How to Create Endless Referrals
What Do Attorneys Say About Wendy Witt’s Programs?
Wendy is an incredible motivator and teacher. I have learned a lot from her efforts and program implementations for practice development. She not only teaches but then sticks with you to make sure you accomplish the goals you set and if you don’t have those goals she will work with you to define them.*
Allen Margulis, Attorney Boston, MA
Using the tools that Wendy developed, my revenue increased 44% in my first year. The programs and tools are second to none. Some programs tell you that you need to x or y. Wendy tells you how to do x, achieve y, and what z should look like. It boggles the mind on how she and her team have been able to develop such a comprehensive and robust program that covers every aspect of marketing and firm development that motivates members and provides clear directions for achieving often elusive goals.*
Linda Fisher, Attorney Boston, MA
All talks, training sessions, and workshops are customized to your audience and goals. To chat with Wendy about a potential speaker or associate training event, please email Wendy at Wendy@AttorneyAlchemy.com.