Throughout her career, Wendy Witt has helped more than 8,000 attorneys, just like you, get more clients, take more time off, and love their firm – and life – more. After practicing estate planning law for 15 years, she’s solidified her focus on the business of a law firm.
Serving as a law business strategist and certified success principles trainer, Wendy is available for speaking and training events such as keynote speeches, round-table discussions, and hands-on learning events for individuals, small groups, law firms, and law-related organizations.
She helps attorneys to think entrepreneurially, increase revenue, and build the law firm/life they love. She’s the founder and CEO of Attorney Alchemy™ and a Certified Success Principles Trainer.
Her mission is to create happy, healthy, successful attorneys who love their clients, law practice, and life. Why? Because happy lawyers do more good in the world than stressed out, anxious, and unhappy lawyers; and, she’s happier when she can be part of those good works.
She is a cum laude graduate of The Dickinson School of Law and a summa cum laude graduate of Susquehanna University. She teaches for PBI, PBA, ACBA, national attorney organizations, financial institutions, and universities. She writes for the ABA’s newsletters, blogs, and magazines as well as for other attorney organizations.
Wendy’s forthcoming book, The Quick Start Guide to Legal Marketing: A Step-by-Step Blueprint for Getting More Clients is being published by the American Bar Association and will be available in 2019.
Sample topics include:
- The Math You Need to Know to Make Your Law Firm Grow
- The KPIs You Need to Know to Make Your Law Firm Grow
- Quick Start “Law as a Business” Bootcamp
- Associate Business Development Bootcamp
- Pay $100,000 or Get it Free: How the Media Will Gladly Grow Your Law Practice
- Presenting Excellence: 12 Speaking Skills Every Lawyer Can Learn to Attract More Clients
- 7 Ways to Create a Client-Catching Marketing Message
- Quick Start Session: Legal Marketing Lessons to Get Results Fast
- The 10 Things Every Million Law Firm Does That You Can Do Too
- Building the Business Foundation for a Million Dollar Law Firm
- Attorney Success Principles – How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- The Golden Rolodex: How to Create Endless Referrals for Your Law Firm
- How to Create Your Own Million Dollar Money Map
What Do Attorneys Say About Attorney Alchemy’s Programs?
“The law business strategists at Attorney Alchemy are incredible motivators and teachers. I have learned a lot from their efforts and program implementations for practice development. They not only teach you, but they stick with you to make sure you accomplish the goals you set. If you don’t have those goals yet, they will work with you to define them.”
Allen Margulis, Attorney, Boston, MA
“Using the tools that Attorney Alchemy developed, my revenue increased 44% in my first year. The programs and tools are second to none. Some programs tell you that you need to do x or y. The law business strategists of Attorney Alchemy tell you how to do x, achieve y, and what z should look like. It boggles the mind on how they have been able to develop such a comprehensive and robust program that covers every aspect of marketing and firm development while simultaneously motivating members and providing clear direction for achieving often elusive goals.”
Linda Fisher, Attorney, Boston, MA
Bill Gerstein, Attorney, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
All talks, training sessions, and workshops are customized to your audience and goals. To chat with Wendy about a potential event, please email your inquiry to Support@AttorneyAlchemy.com.